Skip to main content

* prices are displayed without VAT

* offer available within the available stock

Your apartment

2 rooms

We designed areas for every kind of activity just for you.
Kitchen, living-room and a separate bedroom, exactly to your taste. Choose one of our two-room apartments, starting from 59,39 m2.






* prices are displayed without VAT

* offer available within the available stock



The right person in the right place. Our community develops while benefiting from facilities that contribute to the quality of life. Pedestrian paths, relaxation areas, and green spaces, unique services in Romania.



We redesigned everything you knew about refinements. From the exterior to the interior, everything was upgraded. The quality of the solutions and materials is from the top range of the manufacturers.



We redefined the standard for your house facilities. You forget about power plant problems and enjoy the floor heating facilities. For the first time, we introduce the underground car parks in the neighbourhood.

Comfort +
Premium Changes

Designed to support you.

To invest.

Full payment at the beginning

The amount is paid in full upon signing the contract.

You benefit from a better price upon acquisition, and implicitly, you have a better return on your investment.

Payment in agreed instalments

30% at pre-contract, 30% upon completion, and the remaining 40% at the registration of your property.

You can manage the cash flow of your investment in such a way that it comes to you more easily.

Bank loan payment

With a prepayment of 30% we can set out. The rest of 70% is paid by the bank at the signing of the sales agreement.

You can invest in your future without straining your investment budget.

The payment in 2 installments

50% at pre-contract, and 50% before the registration of the property.

The calculations are simple, and you benefit from a favorable price.

Unique in every point.

Of view.

Location, infrastructure, design. Building architects and top designers. They work together in order to build more than a well-done project. They create a lifestyle beyond your expectations.