2 Rooms

For the newly founded families, as well as for those interested in investing in Brasov, we come with 2-room apartments with a usable area of at least 51 sqm to which is added the terrace. Pay in full at the conclusion of the pre-contract to benefit from the lowest price. The offer includes a storage box and a parking space.

Plan Apartment 51 m²

Plan Apartment 52 m²

Plan Apartment 53 m²

The price of a 2-room apartment starts at 69 500 euros.
The price includes storage box and parking.

Ask for an offer

Where would you like to live?

Completed

Completed blocks, ready for move-in.

2020

Blocks with delivery in 2020.

2021

Blocks with delivery in 2021.

Where would you like to live?

Finalizate

Completed blocks, ready for move-in.

2020

Blocks with delivery in 2020.

2021

Blocks with delivery in 2021.

Acquisition flexibility.

Supporting your investment

Full payment at the begining

Payment in agreed instalments

Bank loan payment

Full payment at the signing of the sales agreement.

You will benefit from the best price at the acquisition as well as a better yield of your investment.

30% at the pre-contract, 30% prior to the completion, and the rest of 40% at the registration of your property.

You can manage the cashflow of your investment so it will be as easy for you as possible.

With a prepayment of 30% we can hit the road. The rest of 70% will be paid by the bank at the signing of the property contract.

You can invest in your future without forcing your investment budget.